Friday, July 23, 2010

Update from Barryville 23 July 2010

Hello Folks this is my first entry here in this online diary or blog. As I am a YouTube uploader I am not sure how much time I will have to spend here, as my videoclips keep me busy ! As you may know if you watch them, I have just finished the conversion of the Skutt kiln ,which I am glad to report has been a success ! ...not that I had serious doubts about it , as its was fairly logical to me that it would be reasonably straightforward. I hope to publish some photos of the recent pots out of that kiln in the coming days ...I had a few nice pots in Shimo that came out nice & "peachy". I will place here the recipe as well, it was given to me - it works well

1 comment:

  1. Yesssss - they were beautiful and "toasty!" I especially loved the pitcher. That's what I collect and strive to master one day. I will just have to keep practicing :) Thanks for all you do to inspire, Simon!

    ReplyDelete